TORONTO FOOT CLINICS GUIDE TO CUSTOM ORTHOTICS
posted: Jun 17, 2014.
- Do you stand or walk on hard surfaces for more than 4 hours a day?
- Do you participate regularly in any physical sport (basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, etc.)?
- Are you age 40 or over?
- Have you ever had a prior injury to your knee, back, or neck?
- Do your shoes wear unevenly?
- Do you have joint pain while standing, walking, or running?
- Is one of your legs shorter than the other?
- Do you have knock-knees or bow legs?
- Do you have any obvious foot problems (bunions, corns, flat feet, etc.)?
- Do your feet "toe out" when you're walking?
If you give an affirmative answer to any of the above, consider yourself a likely candidate for flexible, custom-made orthotics.
Toronto Foot clinic, Academy Foot and Orthotic Clinics has had a special interest in custom orthotics since 1980. If you or a loved one requires honest, competent advice or quality foot care or custom orthotics, please do not hesitate to contact us at 416-465-8737.